Society of American Foresters (SAF) Continuing Forestry Education (CFE) Credits
- SFEC events are always rated by SAF for CFE credits.
- To have your event rated by SAF, check out the instructions on SAF’s CFE Preapproval page
Minnesota Forest Stewardship Plan Writer Continuing Education Credits
- SFEC tracks MN Forest Stewardship Plan Writer continuing education credits for the Minnesota DNR.
- Plan writers must obtain 20 continuing education credits per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) to have an approved status.
- SAF CFE credits translate directly to MN Forest Stewardship Plan Writer credits, but MN Forest Stewardship Plan Writer credits do not translate to SAF CFE credits.
- If you attended an SAF-accredited event and you would like MN Forest Stewardship Plan Writer credits, submit your Certificate of Attendance to Julie Hendrickson.
- If you’re wondering whether an event qualifies for MN Forest Stewardship Plan Writer credits, submit a detailed agenda to Julie for evaluation.
- Questions? Contact Julie:
Cloquet Forestry Center
175 University Road
Cloquet, MN 55720
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PDF of Approved Plan Writers (v. 1-30-17)
Map of approved plan writers: