2018 Webinar: Update on DNR's Sustainable Timber Harvest Analysis
From December 2016 until March 2018, the Department of Natural Resources conducted an analysis of the sustainable timber harvest level from DNR administered forest lands. A diverse stakeholder group informed the project and a third-party consulting firm completed the modeling and analysis. Jon Drimel, DNR Forestry Planner, will give a presentation on the DNR approach to the project, how the outcomes informed the Department harvest level, and what the Department has done to implement the results.
Date: Tuesday August 21, 2018
Speaker: Jon Drimel, MN DNR
Cost: $20 per webinar or $50 for the entire 2018 series
CEUs: This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CAT1 SAF CFE. Credits only availble to those that watch on their computer live or at a broadcast site.
You may also watch for no charge (and without registering) at a local broadcast site.
- Cloquet: Cloquet Forestry Center, 175 University Rd, Cloquet MN 55720. Contact Madison Rodman, email@example.com or (218) 726-6403.
- Crookston: 205 Owen Hall on the University of Minnesota – Crookston campus, 2900 University Ave, Crookston, MN 56716. Contact Phil Baird, firstname.lastname@example.org or (218) 281-8130.
- East Bethel: Cedar Creek Ecosystem Science Reserve, 2660 Fawn Lake Drive NE, East Bethel, MN 55005. Contact Caitlin Barale Potter, email@example.com or (612) 301-2602.
- Ely: Vermilion Community College, 1900 East Camp Street, Ely, MN 55731. Contact Rita Koch, firstname.lastname@example.org (218) 235-2160.
- St Paul: Green Hall, UMN St Paul campus, 1530 Cleveland Avenue North, St Paul, MN 55108. Contact Eli Sagor, email@example.com or (218) 409-6115 or Matt Russell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on our entire 2018 webinar series.
All interested learners are welcome. For accommodations related to ability please contact Madison Rodman at email@example.com or 218-726-6403.