54th North American Moose Conference and Workshop
You are invited to the 54th North American Moose Conference and Workshop, November 30-December 2, 2021. The event will be held entirely online. It is open to anyone interested in moose management and research throughout the circumpolar range of the moose.
- 3 days (~4-5 hrs/day) of scientific presentations on moose conservation and management; moose ecology; moose pathology; moose behavior; and more from experts from around the world.
- Update on Minnesota’s moose population status and state of research findings.
- Distinguished Moose Biologist award presentation by 2019 award recipient Lee Kantar.
- Video memorial tribute to Dr. Vince Crichton, co-founder of the North American Moose Conference and Workshop.
- Virtual social gathering platform will be hosted during breaks and evenings of Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 so you can meet with fellow moose professionals or catch up with old friends.
- Conference t-shirts will be available through a 3rd party website. Details coming soon.
Dates: November 30-December 2, 2021
Times: 10am-3pm Central Time each day
Cost: SFEC Members: $45, SFEC non-members $55, Students $30.
Submitting an abstract:
Abstracts must be submitted by September 30, 2021, using our online abstract submission form 2021 Virtual North American Moose Conference and Workshop Abstract Submission Form. Notification of acceptance will be emailed by October 15, 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems or questions about the form.
Contact: for other questions about the conference, contact Steve Windels, 218-324-3400, email@example.com.
All interested learners are welcome. For accommodations related to ability please contact Kaitlyn Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.