54th North American Moose Conference and Workshop
You are invited to the 54th North American Moose Conference and Workshop, November 30-December 2, 2021. The event will be held entirely online. It is open to anyone interested in moose management and research throughout the circumpolar range of the moose.
3 days of scientific presentations on moose conservation and management; moose ecology; moose pathology; moose behavior; and more from experts from around the world:
Day 1, November 30:
- Session I (Survey Methods)
- Session II (Policy and Management)
- Alces Business Meeting
- Video memorial tribute to Dr. Vince Crichton, co-founder of the North American Moose Conference and Workshop
- Meet with fellow moose professionals or catch up with old friends during our evening virtual social on Gather.Town online platform
Day 2, December 1:
- Session III & IV (Habitat 1 & 2)
- Distinguished Moose Biologist award presentation by 2019 award recipient Lee Kantar
Day 3, December 2:
- Start the day with another chance to meet with fellow moose professionals or catch up with old friends during our morning virtual social on Gather.Town online platform
- Session V (Parasites and Disease)
- Session VI (Genetics)
- Session VII (Behaviour)
Conference t-shirts are available through a 3rd party vender, Big Frog T-Shirts. See details below!
Dates and times: November 30-Dec. 1, 2021 from 11am to 4pm daily.
Cost: $25 for access to all recorded presentations and Q&A
For registration questions, contact email@example.com
The conference apparel store is now closed. Shirts were sold through an online store of Big Frog T-shirts in Duluth, MN. Contact Martha Minchak (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nancy Hansen (email@example.com) if you have questions about t-shirts
All interested learners are welcome. For accommodations related to ability please contact Eli Sagor at firstname.lastname@example.org.